Introducing our new USB AVR JTAG Debugger & Programmer !
Program and debug your Atmel AVR Microcontroller project with our great new JTAG interface. This unit plugs directly into
the target board for controlling and programming your AVR device. Works with AVR Studio IDE and allows for single stepping
through your program, viewing register values and also for programming the microcontroller. Find program errors quickly and
easily, with this easy to use debugging tool.
Programs can be downloaded directly through the JTAG interface to your target board. Program execution can be initiated
from the program and the various register values read and monitored through the software. Easily find program errors and
control program execution through the easy to use, user interface.
This USB AVR JTAG connects directly to your computers or laptops USB port. A 10 pin connector then connects to the target
board. It is powered from the USB port and no separate power supply is required.
• Dramatically Reduce Program Development and Testing Time
• Single Step Through your Program and Monitor Register Values
• Set Breakpoints and Watch Values
• Works with Atmel AVR Studio Software
• Standard USB Connection
• No Separate Power Supply Required Uses On-Board Supply
• Power and Activity LED's
• ATMega16x: ATMega16, ATMega16L, ATMega162, ATMega162L, ATMega169, ATMega169L, ATMega169V
• ATMega32x: ATMega32, ATMega32L, ATMega323, ATMega323L
• ATMega64: ATMega64, ATMega64L
• ATMega128: ATMega128, ATMega128L
• AT90CAN128: AT90CAN128
The onboard firmware is upgradeable via AVRStudio IDE to support newly introduced devices.
This read-to-go package includes the following items:
1. One USB AVR JTAG Debugger & Programmer ;
2. One USB Cable;
3. One 10-pin JTAG interface cable;
4. One USB driver/Software CD.